- Unit of Measure :
Our vast experience of several years and complete knowledge of the industry have enabled us to manufacture and supply Bursting Strength Tester. In textile and paper industries, these testers are used to measure the bursting strength of different fabrics and papers. We manufacture the machine under the strict guidance of the expert supervisors using high quality materials. Our Bursting Strength Tester is available at the cost effective prices for the clients.
- Low maintenance
- Easy to use
- Compactly designed
We are an illustrious Service provider, Manufacturer and Supplier of extensively demanded Bursting Strength Tester (Analogue) array. This is hugely used for determining the Bursting Strength of Fabric, Paper, etc. It is widely acknowledged for its vast features some of them are seamless quality, unmatchable performance, compact designs, low maintenance, reliability etc. Apart from this, our Bursting Strength Tester (Analogue) array is accessible at most affordable prices in a variety of sizes and provided specifications.
Salient Feature of Digital Bursting strength tester auto model
Designed with the state of art of technology with following features for precise measurement and recording of the sample strength under test.
- Digital start button in microprocessor controller
- Auto Pneumatic Clamping System.
- Air Pressure Indicator.
- Printer Port Facility.
- Simple and user friendly key operations.
- Bright Dual Display (7 segment) to display both the Set point & the actual process value.
- Digital Display with least count of 0.1 kg/sqcm.
- The Peak Bursting pressure is locked for users to note reading.
- 1/4 H.P. Single phase 220 volts 1440 R.P.M. motor equipped with forward- reverse mechanism and reduction gear box
- Constant operating speed of 120 R.P.M. at gear box, eliminating chance of errors due to jerks.
Confirms To Testing Method As Per
- ASTM : D 774 - 67 (1971)
- ASTM : D2529 - 74 (Paperboard and Linear Board)
- ASTM : 2738 -71 (Corrugated & solid fiber board)
- TAPPI : T807 - os - 75
- TAPPI : T810 - su - 66
- FEFCO : Method No. 4 (1996)
- FCBM : 3: 90
- IS: 1060 (Part I) - 1966
- IS :1397-1967 (Kraft Paper)
- IS: 1966-1975 (Fabric)
- IS: 13228-1991(Corrugated Box)
- IS: 2771- (Part II)- 1975 (Solid Fireboard Box)
- IS: 2771- (Part I)- 1977 (Corrugated Box)
RH No. 5, Sundervan RIL CHSL, Sector -2, opp. Datta Meghe College, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400708, India